The Rocket® Ambulatory Chest Drain with flutter valve, integral vent discs, activated carbon filter, external valve and empty valve is the ideal way to increase mobility in those patients who are draining fluid and /or have an air leak
- FLUTTER VALVE PROTECTION – Ensures valve patency at all times.
- FLUTTER VALVE – Provides safe one way passage of air and fluid from the chest.
- INTEGRAL VENT DISCS – Allows effective venting of small air leaks whilst preventing spillage of bag content.
- ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER – Reduces Odour
- ABSORBENT BACKING – For increased patient comfort.
- EMPTY VALVE- Allows emptying of the drain that conforms to infection control guidelines.
- EXTERNAL VALVE – Allows effective venting of air in patients who may have a brisk air leak. Designed for use in the hospital or community setting.
Ambulatory Chest Drain with flutter valve, integral vent discs, activated carbon filter, external valve and empty valve, Fir Tree Barb Connector, Belt/Shoulder Strap, Priming Syringe, Over Night Bag Connection.
|Manufactured without natural latex||Yes|
|Units per carton||5|
|NHSSC Order Code||FSW332|
|CH2 use only||1968663|
|USL use only||854564|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|