Rocket Thoracentesis Catheter - 6Fg
The system is indicated for the percutaneous introduction of a catheter into the chest for the drainage of fluid and features:
- 6Fg CATHETER MOUNTED ON 18G NEEDLE: to give the best combination of drainage with superior insertion characteristics requiring less force.
- CURVED CATHETER: to minimise the risk of occlusion after insertion.
- MOUNTED ASPIRATION SYRINGE: provides the classic and reliable indication of correct needle tip during insertion and also permits easy collection of a pleural fluid sample.
- SOFT STITCH PLATE: allow the catheter to be secured into position with tape or sutures if required.
- TUBING EXTENSION & 3 WAY TAP: allowing easier and more comfortable access for aspiration.
- DRAINAGE BAG INCLUDED: The set includes a 2l drainage bag to save time and reduce costs.
- CE MARKED, PURPOSE DESIGNED DEVICE, designed specifically for paracentesis and drainage of abdominal ascites, urinary bladder and other drainage applications which avoids the risks of inappropriate use of generic, non specific devices.
|Size - FG||6|
|Method of Insertion||Over needle|
|Needle size G||18|
|Manufactured without natural latex||Yes|
|Units per carton||5|
|NHSSC Order Code||FDB377|
|CH2 use only||1968387|
|USL use only||851551|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|