Rocket® Haemorrhoid Injection Sets provide a safe, reliable method of injection of oily Phenol BP or other sclerosing agents as an outpatient treatment for haemorrhoids.
The design features:
- COMFORTABLE three finger ring grip for ease of injection of viscid Phenol.
- ANGLED or STRAIGHT luer lock needle for ease security and improved ease of access.
- WIDE BORE needle with 18G distal tip to provide maximum control during injection.
- SUPPLIED COMPLETE with filling cannula for ease of use in the busy clinic setting.
- RELIABLE, practical and competitively priced to ensure best value for your department.Rocket Haemorrhoidal Injection Set straight needle, 10ml three finger syringe, drawing up cannula
|Needle size G||17|
|Manufactured without natural latex||Yes|
|Units per carton||25|
|NHSSC Order Code||FTK011|
|CH2 use only||1968694|
|USL use only||856211|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|