Rocket® Marrowgauge Needles provide a highly cost effective solution to the many problems associated reprocessing of conventional marrow aspiration needles.
- TWO PRIMARY NEEDLE LENGTHS: to meet a wide range of patient needs.
- CONTROLLED DEPTH of penetration with 2 sleeves allowing sternal and iliac crest puncture with total control of penetration depth: 10-22mm and 22-39mm
- GROUND TAPER TIP with precision ground tip to enable easy penetration of bone.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE sits comfortably in the operator’s hand during initial penetration
- SIMPLE locking mechanism secures stylet to ensure clean controlled bone penetration.
|Needle size G||17|
|Manufactured without natural latex||Yes|
|Units per carton||10|
|NHSSC Order Code||FTR1452|
|CH2 use only||N/A|
|USL use only||856781|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|