Rocket 8FG Multipurpose Needle Drain
Indications:For the drainage of body fluids including ascites and pleural fluid. For insertion into, but not restricted to, the abdominal cavity and chest using a ‘direct stab’ technique combined with aspiration and/or ultrasound guidance.
- CE MARKED, PURPOSE DESIGNED DEVICE, designed specifically for paracentesis/drainage of abdominal ascites and other drainage applications which avoids the risks of inappropriate use of non specific devices such as generic suprapubic drains.
- SOFT, KINK FREE 8FG catheter material, improves patient comfort and prevents unnecessary catheter blockage caused by thin walled materials.
- SOFT INTEGRAL STITCH PLATE combined with flexible tube support, provides simple, secure fixation after insertion.
- SILICONISED NEEDLE SET to aid needle withdrawal, improving ease of insertion and reducing patient discomfort.
- REMOVABLE NEEDLE CAP permits aspiration to aid correct placement during insertion.
- SAFETY SCAPEL INCLUDED to improve ease of insertion and maintain user safety in accordance with the guidance of COUNCIL DIRECTIVE 2010-32-EU 'Needlestick Injuries'
|Size - FG||8|
|Method of Insertion||Over needle|
|Needle size G||20|
|Manufactured without natural latex||Yes|
|Units per carton||5|
|NHSSC Order Code||FSW372|
|CH2 use only||1969118|
|USL use only||No|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|