R58800-06-BK Rocket BLUE Needle Drain 6Fg x 20cm Ward Procedure Trays feature:
- CE MARKED, PURPOSE DESIGNED DEVICE, designed specifically for paracentesis and drainage of abdominal ascites, urinary bladder and other drainage applications which avoids the risks of inappropriate use of non-specific devices such as generic suprapubic drains.
- SOFT, KINK FREE 6FG catheter material, improves patient comfort and prevents unnecessary catheter blockage caused by thin walled materials.
- 1CM CATHETER MARKINGS to aid safer, controlled insertion.
- SOFT INTEGRAL STITCH PLATE combined with flexible tube support, provides simple, secure fixation after insertion.
- REMOVABLE NEEDLE CAP permits aspiration to aid correct placement during insertion.
- DRAINAGE BAG CONNECTION SET included to make insertion and connection to a wide range of drainage options quick and secure.
- SAFETY SCAPEL INCLUDED to improve ease of insertion and maintain user safety in accordance with the guidance of COUNCIL DIRECTIVE 2010-32-EU Needlestick Injuries.
|Size - FG||6|
|Method of Insertion||Over needle|
|Needle size G||18|
|Manufactured without natural latex||Yes|
|Units per carton||5|
|NHSSC Order Code||N/A|
|CH2 use only||No|
|USL use only||No|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|