- TWO INNER CATHETER styles with ultra smooth tip profile. Standard (Red) for difficult transfers and SOFT™ for routine use to minimize the risk of uterine contraction1.
- TWO OUTER SHEATH styles: HIGH MEMORY for when cervical access is difficult and ThinWall™ for routine use to minimize the risk of uterine contraction1
- RE-DESIGNED FINGER GRIP gives unequalled grip and control whilst ensuring accurate placing of the catheter tip into the uterine cavity.
- TOXICITY TESTING. Rigorous quality controls ensure that all sensitive materials2 are subject to LAL and independent single cell mouse embryo to blastocyst assay (MEA acceptance level: >80%). Batch tested to ensure the highest level of product safety.
- STERILE FOR SINGLE PATIENT USE - Packed in cartons of 10 units.
1. Lensy P, Killick S.R et al (1998) Embryo transfer - can we learn anything new from observation of junctional zone contractions. Human Reproduction vol. 13, no.6, pp 1540-1546.
2. Craft I, Bernard A, Djahanbakan, Mcleod F (1982) Embryo transfer catheter material. Lancet. March 20, 1982, p680
|Inner Catheter type||No|
|Units per carton||10|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|