Rocket EchoCath™ & Trial EchoCath™ Catheters are the latest generation of echogenic embryo transfer products designed to give reliable catheter tip positioning in all types of patients under ultrasound guidance.
- HIGH REFLECTION echo band to provide immediate identification of catheter tip position.
- LOW PROFILE: The EchoCath™ echo band is only 2mm wide to maximize view during loading but still provide excellent echogenic properties
- SECURE: The echo band is applied using proprietary techniques developed for angiography catheters. The echo band is attached without the use of adhesives to produce a smooth, trauma free finish whilst maintaining inner lumen integrity with minimal distortion.
- REMOVABLE SUPPORT. The removable support tube is designed to make insertion of the loaded inner catheter into the sheath as secure as possible. Users can readily remove the inner support to retain the original feel of the Genesis™ catheter.
- OUTER SHEATH DESIGNED with a small outer diameter to minimize cervical trauma. Formed from a new material, it retains high memory characteristics making it ideal for those patients where cervical access is difficult.
- PATENTED FINGER GRIP gives unequalled grip and control while ensuring accurate placing of the catheter tip into the uterine cavity.
- TOXICITY TESTING. Rigorous quality controls ensure that all sensitive materials are subject to LAL and independent single cell mouse embryo to blastocyst assay (MEA acceptance level: >80%). Batch tested to ensure the highest level of product safety.
|Inner Catheter type||Ultra-soft|
|Units per carton||10|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|