Rocket HSG Catheters and Procedure Packs have these well-established and trusted features:
- LATEX FREE balloon minimises risk of patient tissue reactions.
- SMOOTH TIP & LOW PROFILE BALLOON ensures low trauma insertion and removal – ideal for the nulliparous cervix.
- REMOVABLE STIFFENING SHEATH to aid insertion in the heavily retroverted or anteverted cervix.
- CONTRAST PATH TAP ensures retention of contrast when further volumes of media are required.
- INTEGRAL WIRE STYLET for improved malleability without using tiresome removable stylets
- Improves ease of insertion
- Increased value for money
- COMPATIBLE with all aqueous based contrast media.
COMPLETE KIT: contains:
Rocket HSG Catheter
Vaginal speculum with screw retention
Sponge stick for prep solution.
Sponge holder with 5 x Green, X-ray detectable swabs
Water soluable lubricant
4 x 30cm swab sticks
20ml & 3ml syringes
30cm contrast extension tube
|Size - FG||5, 7|
|Units per carton||10|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|