Rocket Introducer Needle 5Fg x 15 or 19.5cm radiopaque/clear sheath, Max: 0.038" guidewire
- LOCKING HUB: All Rocket® Introducer Needles feature a fully locking hub system to make insertion easier and more secure.
- ECHOGENIC: Tri-facet trocar clearly visible under ultrasound
- RADIOPAQUE & CLEAR (Kellet style) versions are available as standard to suit all users.
- SMOOTH TRANSITION between the tri-facet or chiba needle, cannula and outer sheath to ensure trouble free insertion with the minimum of trauma.
- SILICONISED needle sets ensure smooth, drag free withdrawal after insertion.
- DIAMOND TROCAR TIP needles for atraumatic insertion
- COST EFFECTIVE: UK designed and manufactured to minimise procedure costs
- GUIDEWIRE SIZE: sheath: up to 0.038” wire. Inner cannula: up to 0.032” wire.
|Units per carton||10|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|