Rocket FBS Kit with Sampling Wand for Lactate with tube dispensers for lactate strips
In conjunction with the world’s leading manufacturers of blood gas analysers, Rocket Medical have specifically developed a range of permium performance kits offering the most reliable, safe and cost effective fetal blood sampling system available.
- MAXIMUM ILLUMINATION NOW COMES AS STANDARD:
- To give you brighter, more reliable visualisation of the fetal scalp every kit now contains now come with the revolutionary Rocket Amnilume™ Single Use Light Source. Now with increased light output, producing a brilliant 8800mcd @ 30°
- QUICKER SCALP PUNCTURE:
- For a sharper, more dependable scalp puncture, we’ve redesigned our classic FBS blade with a new angled double ground edge.
- EASIER PRIMARY SAMPLE COLLECTION:
- To make sampling simpler, we’ve included the Rocket Sampling Wand which combines blade and capillary tube holders in one – it’s as easy to use a ball point pen. Complies with the safety requirements of COUNCIL DIRECTIVE 2010/32/EU.
- EASIER SECOND SAMPLE:
- To make taking of a second sampler even easier, particularly when unassisted, we’ve included a spare capillary tube holder in each kit
- X-RAY DETECTABLE SWABS:
- To meet NPSA recommendations following publication of NPSA Rapid Response Report NPSA/2010/RRR012: ‘Reducing the risk of retained swabs after vaginal birth and perineal suturing’. all Rocket FBS Kits now contain green, x-ray detectable swabs.
- SECOND SAMPLE TUBE HOLDER:
- As a direct result of user feedback, we’ve now included a spare capillary tube holder to make sampling even easier when taking a two comparative samples.
- IMPROVED FORCEPS:
- All Rocket FBS Kits now contain a new design of sponge holding forceps which are tougher and less flexible giving more positive grip and control.
- LESS PACKAGING, MORE SPACE:
- We’ve listened to our customers who’ve asked for a smaller tray size to reduce packaging and storage space. The new tray volume has been reduced by >25%.
|Compatible Blood Gas Analysers||Novabiomedical Lactate|
|Glass Hep Tubes||N/A|
|Capillary tube type||Plastic, heparinised|
|Capillary tube volume||55μl|
|Heparin Concentration in IU/ml||240IU/ml|
|Manufactured without natural latex||Yes|
|Units per carton||10|
|NHSSC Order Code||N/A|
|CH2 use only||2156666|
|USL use only||No|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|