Rocket Copeland Fetal Scalp Electrode without Quik Connector
- Used in over 90% of UK hospitals
- Safe, quick and easy to apply without the need for applicators.
- Ribbed finger grip for easier placement.
- Can be applied with as little as 1.5cm cervical dilation for earlier monitoring.
- Three point contact for excellent trace quality.
- Automatic control of depth of penetration of needle for low scalp trauma.
- Cannot detach accidentally when correctly applied.
- Now also available with push connectors to fit the latest fetal monitoring systems.
- Easy to reposition and remove.
|Manufactured without natural latex||Yes|
|Units per carton||25|
|NHSSC Order Code||FDK221|
|CH2 use only||No|
|USL use only||N/A|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|